Jury Members Selection Criteria
The AMQF appoints an independent jury to assess the grant applications of the VAFF project. Jury members meet the following criteria:
- Share the Foundation’s vision, mission and values, or at least not hold views or practices that contradict its direction.
- Have a broad knowledge and expertise of the visual arts field in Palestine.
- Are objective and unbiased to certain creative practices.
- Are able to articulate fair and objective opinions, to evaluate other people’s work, make comparisons, and work and debate in a group decision-making process.
- Enjoy the appreciation, respect and trust of their peers and professionals in the field.
- Are ready and available to review applications, attend meetings and actively engage in the assessment process.
- Team work capabilities.
- No conflict of interest of any kind, such as being associated with one of the applying organisations / individuals.