Job Vacancy Administrative Coordinator
The A. M. Qattan Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Administrative Coordinator to work in its offices in Ramallah. Following is the description of this position:
Job Type: Full time
Line of Responsibility: Director of Public Programme
Work Location: Ramallah
To efficiently coordinate all administrative and managerial operations of PP projects and activities using a participatory approach with the relevant staff and partners and in line with the Foundation’s vision and strategic directions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, implement and follow up all administrative and managerial tasks of the projects and events planned by, or in partnership with the Public Programme, in full coordination with the Programme Director, relevant staff and partners.
- Handle and oversee Programme’s procurement activities as per the approved policies.
- Process all PP financial transactions in close communication with the Financial Department.
- Compile, prepare and draft the Programmes’ annual work plans and budgets in full coordination with the Programme’s staff and Director.
- Prepare letters of awards, contracts and agreements, and ensure compliance to all approved terms and conditions.
- Prepare project sheets, and reports in close collaboration with respective project coordinators and as required for projects.
- Regularly report on work progress and relevant issues concerning the implementation of PP annual activities.
- Ensure proper and full project documentation in collaboration with the project coordinators.
- Coordinate the process of preparing the Programme’s communication martials including announcements on social media, electronic mails, website, reports, brochures and printed publicity material, and ensure proper media coverage.
- Prepare all narrative and financial reports needed for the Public Programme, both in English and Arabic, in coordination with the Programme Director and relevant staff.
- Efficiently contributes to research, development of evidence-based reports, evaluations and communications which provide feedback concerning the success of Programme initiatives and projects.
- Supervise seasonal staff, interns and volunteers for specific projects and events within the Public Programme as required.
- Follow up on the implementation of all technical requirements of projects, including production and installation processes.
- Keep Programme records and materials archived and filed in an easily accessible, updated, and well-classified forms both electronically and/or in hard copies, where applicable (this include events files, records and materials).
- Develop and regularly update the Programme’s data bases.
- Prepare for Programme meetings, draft minutes and follow up recommendations.
- Provide all necessary support to the Programme Director
- Foster and maintain positive and respectful communications and relationships with project partners, stakeholders and fellow colleagues.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- A bachelor degree in Cultural Management, or other related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in community-based project planning and coordination.
- Interest and knowledge of the arts and culture scene in Palestine, and the region at large.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and potentially competing interests.
- Excellent knowledge and command of computer Microsoft office programs.
- High communications skills, good networking and team work abilities.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Occasionally, flexible work hours are required to accommodate evening and weekend activities.
Interested individuals should submit the application coupled with their CV and letter of interest using the following link:
Deadline for submitting applications is Thursday 10/08/2018. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.