Strategic Plan 2020 - 2024
A just, free, enlightened, and tolerant society with an active global presence, one that embraces dialogue and produces knowledge, art and literature.
To achieve a dynamic cultural environment conducive to the production of emancipatory thought and knowledge.
- To develop and make available cultural output to a wider public and to encourage it to become more active and responsive.
- To strengthen existing cultural, artistic, and educational structures to make them more dynamic and capable of producing critical and emancipatory thought and knowledge.
- To support a general environment that facilitates and endorses the application of the Foundation’s role and mission.
- To promote the A.M. Qattan Foundation as a leading and pioneering institution which can serve as an inspiring model.
- To ensure financial sustainability.
- To benefit from partnerships for the purposes of co-funding, development and implementation of programmes, greater public outreach, better sharing of experiences, and greater influence on relevant policies.
- To learn from the Foundation’s rich experience of activities and events.
- To achieve greater regional balance for the Foundation’s activities inside historical Palestine.
- To encourage local, regional, and international exchange.
- To achieve greater integration and complementarity between the Foundation’s programmes and activities.
- To make more efficient use of the Foundation’s venues (the Cultural Centre and the Science Studio in Ramallah, the Child Centre in Gaza, and the Mosaic Rooms in London).
- To communicate the Foundation’s mission to the public locally and internationally through effective media engagement.
- To achieve community interaction.
- The rights and dignity of all.
- Freedom, pluralism, dialogue, and the production of knowledge.
- A collegiate spirit of productivity.
- The courage to be just.